The basic information on the protection of personal data transferred to Antrepo Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Turizm Dış Ticaret Anonim Şirketi ("Antrepo") is given below. Antrepo offers the following explanations to the attention of our customers and third parties who use our website in order to fulfill the disclosure obligation arising from Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law ("KVKK") numbered 6698. Antrepo reserves the right to update this Statement on the Protection of Personal Data at any time within the framework of the changes that can be made in the current legislation.
1) What is the legal basis for Warehouse to collect personal data?
There are regulations in various laws regarding the use of personal data of our customers. In the first place, the principles of protecting personal data have been determined with the KVKK. In addition, the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce includes provisions on the protection of personal data. In some cases, criminal sanctions have been stipulated for the protection of personal data through the provisions of the Turkish Penal Code No.5237.
On the other hand, it is necessary to collect and use data in order to fulfill our obligations arising from the Law on Consumer Protection No. 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts.
2) What methods does Antrepo use in collecting personal data?
The data provided by our customers who make transactions on the www.cabani.com.tr website or mobile applications are processed by Antrepo in accordance with the consent of our customers and the provisions of the legislation.
www.cabani.com.tr will collect, process, share with third parties and securely store your browsing information, provided that it is not used for the purposes and scope specified in this Statement on the Protection of Personal Data, in order to provide better service to its visitors and within the framework of its legal obligation.
www.cabani.com.tr cookies; It stores log files, blank gif files, and / or information collected through third-party sources to create a summary of your preferences. www.cabani.com.tr for the purpose of promoting you, offering promotions and marketing offers, improving the content of the website or mobile application for you and / or determining your preferences; It can monitor your browsing information on the site and / or your usage history on the site.
www.cabani.com.tr can match the information collected from you on the site at different times or with different methods such as information collected online and offline, and use this information together with information obtained from other sources such as third parties.
Session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. The persistent cookie remains on your hard disk for a long time. You can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies by following the instructions given in your internet browser's "help" file or by visiting "www.allaboutcookies.org" or "www.youronlinechoices.eu". If you refuse persistent cookies or session cookies, you may continue to use the website, but you may not be able to access all functions of the website or your access may be limited.
3) How Are Website Cookies Used?
www.cabani.com.tr cookies; It uses it to remember your choices and personalize your website usage. This usage includes cookies that record your password and keep your website session open continuously, thus saving you the trouble of entering a password multiple times each time you visit the website, and cookies that remember and recognize you on your subsequent visits to the website.
including tracking how you use the website, such as where you connect to the www.cabani.com.tr website, what content you view on the website, and the duration of your visit; uses it to determine how you use the website.
Cookies on the www.cabani.com.tr website are used for advertisement / promotion purposes in order to present content and advertisements that are more suitable for you and your interests. In this way, when you use the website, mobile application, it offers you more suitable content, personalized campaigns and products, and does not offer content or opportunities that you previously stated that you did not want.
4) How does the Website use third party cookies for advertising and retargeting?
www.cabani.com.tr website cookies also; It can use search engines, website, mobile application and / or to activate "advertising technology" in order to offer you advertisements that you think may be of interest when you visit the websites where the website advertises. Advertising technology uses information about your previous visits to the website / mobile application and the websites / mobile applications where the website advertises in order to provide you with special advertisements. When serving these ads, a unique third-party cookie may be placed on your browser so that the website can recognize you. You can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies by following the instructions given in your internet browser's "help" file or by visiting "www.allaboutcookies.org" or "www.youronlinechoices.eu".
5) For what purposes does Antrepo use personal data?
Warehouse will be able to record, store, update, disclose to third parties, transfer, classify and process your personal information in cases and to the extent permitted by legislation.
Your personal data are used for the following purposes:
• Confirming the identity information of the shopper / shopper through the website,
• save the address and other necessary information for communication,
• to communicate with our customers about the terms, current status and updates of the contracts we have concluded under the relevant articles of the Law on the Distance Sales Contract and Consumer Protection, and to be able to provide the necessary information,
• To arrange all records and documents that will be the basis for processing in electronic (internet / mobile etc.) or paper environment,
• to fulfill the obligations undertaken in accordance with the contracts we have concluded under the related articles of the distance sales contract and the Law on the Protection of the Consumer,
• To be able to provide information to public officials on public security issues upon request and in accordance with legislation,
• To provide our customers with a better shopping experience, to inform our customers about our products that our customers may be interested in, "taking into account the interests of our customers", to convey the campaigns,
• To increase customer satisfaction, to be able to get to know our customers who shop from the website and to use them in customer environment analysis, to use them in various marketing and advertising activities and to organize surveys in electronic and / or physical environment through contracted organizations,
• To be able to offer suggestions to our customers by our contracted institutions and solution partners, to inform our customers about our services,
• To be able to evaluate customer complaints and suggestions regarding our services,
• To be able to fulfill our legal obligations and to use our rights arising from the current legislation,
6) How does Antrepo protect your personal data?
Personal data shared with Antrepo are under the supervision and control of Antrepo. Antrepo has undertaken the responsibility as a data controller to establish the necessary organization and to take and adapt technical measures in order to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the information in accordance with the provisions of the relevant legislation in force. Being aware of our obligation in this regard, infiltration tests are periodically conducted in accordance with international and national technical standards regarding data privacy, and we inform you that we always update our data processing policies in this context.
7) Does the Antrepo share your personal data?
The sharing of personal data of our customers with third parties takes place within the framework of the customers' consent and as a rule, personal data are not transferred to third parties without the consent of our customers.
However, personal data are shared with courts and other public institutions due to and limited to our legal obligations. In addition, non-specific personal data is transferred to contracted third parties in order to provide the services we undertake and to control the quality of the services provided.
Necessary technical and legal measures are taken to prevent violations of rights during data transfer to third parties. However, Antrepo is not responsible for the violations that occur in the risk area under the responsibility of the third party and due to the data protection policies of the third party receiving the personal data.
8) What are your rights arising from the Personal Data Protection Law?
In accordance with KVKK, your personal data;
1.a) learning whether it has been processed,
2.b) requesting information if it has been processed,
3.c) learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used appropriately,
4. d) To know the third persons to whom he / she has been transferred at home / abroad,
5. e) to request correction if it is incomplete / incorrectly processed,
6.f) To request its deletion / destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
7.g) to request the third parties to whom it is transferred to be notified of the transactions carried out in accordance with subparagraphs (d) and (e) above,
8.h) to object to the emergence of a result against you because it is analyzed exclusively by automated systems,
9. i) We would like to remind you that you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to processing in violation of KVKK.
9) How can I be aware of legislative changes regarding personal data?
The rights you have in accordance with the KVKK are the obligations of the Warehouse. We would like to inform you that we process your personal data with this awareness and to the extent required by the legislation, in case of legal changes, we will update this information on our page in accordance with the new legislation, and that you can always easily follow the updates made on this page.
10) How can I be sure that the data is kept up-to-date and accurate?
In accordance with Article 4 of the KVKK, Antrepo has the obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. In this context, our customers must share accurate and up-to-date data with the Antrepo in order for the Warehouse to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation. If your data changes in any way, we ask you to update your data by contacting us through the communication channels listed below.
11) Would you like to ask Antrepo a question about your personal data?
You can contact us at any time via the e-mail address [email protected] for all your questions and comments regarding your personal data.